Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2015/06/25 08:02:01 UTC

maintaining reporter.apache.org

I noticed reporter.apache.org makes use of some projects-new.apache.org json
files that have disappeared when adding committee-info.txt parsing

Then I started to dig into reporter.a.o code and update minor parts before
doing more complex work: I expected that svn updates would be published with
the VM's svnpubsub daemon, but that didn't happen
And when I looked at reporter.a.o directory on the VM, I discovered that it
was not a svn checkout

Question: how is reporter.apache.org supposed to be updated? is there a
release process to deploy source code to the VM?

Regards,

Hervé