Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Challen He <ch...@microsoft.com> on 2014/12/01 09:29:24 UTC

[Vote] (RC01) Release NuGet package 4.0.0 beta01 of Olingo OData Client for JavaScript

Hi ALL,

This is a vote on the release of "Olingo OData Client for JavaScript" 4.0.0 beta01 NuGet package. It is based on the already released odatajs beta-01 library (Apache Olingo OData for JavaScript 4.0.0-beta-01 @ http://olingo.apache.org/doc/javascript/download.html ).

Justification:
When odatajs was still called 'datajs', its NuGet packages were published (https://www.nuget.org/packages/datajs) to make user's life easier on Microsoft development platform. We hope the odatajs NuGet package can continue that and help promote the adoption.

The release candidate files can be found @ http://people.apache.org/~challenh/odatajs.4.0.0-beta01-RC01/  (Olingo KEYS file is @ https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/olingo/KEYS)

odatajs.4.0.0-beta01.nupkg
odatajs.4.0.0-beta01.nupkg.asc
odatajs.4.0.0-beta01.nupkg.md5
odatajs.4.0.0-beta01.nupkg.sha

This vote will be open until end of day 2014-12-4 GMT. Please reply:

[ ] +1 Release the NuGet package odatajs.4.0.0-beta01.nupkg.

Best Regards,

Challen, Sven

RE: [Vote] (RC01) Release NuGet package 4.0.0 beta01 of Olingo OData Client for JavaScript

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Challen,

-1 from my side.

I have to give a -1 for this release candidate because the Apache license files are missing. Every Apache project needs a NOTICE, DEPENDENCIES and LICENSE file. You can just copy the ones which are already present within the odataJS git repository folder.

Please fix this and create another release candidate. The key issue is now resolved for me.

Best Regards,
Christian

gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.

We will solve this issue on Wednesday and sign the key.

Posted by "Kobler-Morris, Sven" <sv...@sap.com>.
For code and packing +1