Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Hrivnak <mj...@hrivnak.org> on 2005/10/17 08:51:32 UTC

reversing encapsulation

My install of SA 3.1.0 uses the option to encapsulate identified spam as an
attachment.  I keep all of these messages for future bayes purposes, and I'd
like to be able to extract the encapsulated messages.

Specifically, I'd like to allow other bayes software like bogofilter learn
from that spam collection without all of the Spamassassin stuff getting in
the way.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for the help.

Michael

Re: reversing encapsulation

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 02:51 AM 10/17/2005, Michael Hrivnak wrote:
>My install of SA 3.1.0 uses the option to encapsulate identified spam as an
>attachment.  I keep all of these messages for future bayes purposes, and I'd
>like to be able to extract the encapsulated messages.
>
>Specifically, I'd like to allow other bayes software like bogofilter learn
>from that spam collection without all of the Spamassassin stuff getting in
>the way.
>
>Is there a way to do this?

from man spamassassin:

  -d, --remove-markup               Remove spam reports from a message

Does that work for ya?