Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ra...@satyam.com> on 2012/04/02 09:16:11 UTC

failed to store property state

I am getting the below issue while i try save the new Document in Jackrabbit
It was running till now but suddenly started throwing this exception, from
now on I could save any new document but able to read.

I am using Jackrabbit 1.6 version in the repository.xml using
XMLPersistanceManager
(org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.xml.XMLPersistenceManager) as PM and
LocalFileSystem (org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem)

Please help me to solve this issue

org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException: failed to store
property state:
6d79a56e-2c32-47e3-9c2b-a87788777ae6/{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/1.0}data
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.xml.XMLPersistenceManager.store(XMLPersistenceManager.java:722)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.AbstractPersistenceManager.store(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:75)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.end(SharedItemStateManager.java:729)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(SharedItemStateManager.java:1115)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemStateManager.java:351)
        at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStateManager.java:354)

Re: failed to store property state [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ra...@satyam.com>.
I am using Jackrabbit 1.6 version and using XMLPersistanceManager as my PM
and LocalFileSystem and no indexing stuff don't if i am missing/messing
something somewhere... but surprisingly it is not showing till 15 GB.. and
in the server i have other web and repositories which are running smooth
(but those are around 5 to 10 GB as of now)

Re: failed to store property state [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by Ro...@ipaustralia.gov.au.
my repository is 1.2TB

From:   "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ra...@satyam.com>
To:     users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Date:   03/04/2012 12:58 PM
Subject:        Re: failed to store property state

The issue is not with Diskspace, could be something else like concurrent
thread or more data (currently my repository size reached to 25 GB)

Re: failed to store property state

Posted by "Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com" <Ra...@satyam.com>.

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Ramesh_Meenavalli@satyam.com
<Ra...@satyam.com> wrote:
> I am getting the below issue while i try save the new Document in Jackrabbit
> It was running till now but suddenly started throwing this exception, from
> now on I could save any new document but able to read.

i guess there are IOExceptions in your log. just a wild guess: out of
disk space?

cheers
stefan