Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by andrei4002 <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/10 12:18:11 UTC

Qpid .NET 0.6 closing connection

I'm trying to connect to a c++ 0.6 broker using a C# 0.6 client, and I have
this problem:

I try to connect using

public static Client Connection = new Client();
Connection.Connect(host, port, "", user, password);

The result is authentication failed. After I get that authentication failed
result, I should be able to close the connection, and possibly try to
reconnect later.
If I don't close the connection, the broker remains with an opened
connection, and if the number of connections reach max-connections in the
broker's configuration file, the broker will not work anymore.
If I try to close the connection using

Connection.Close(); it just stops there, and won't move forward.

Any ideas of what the problem might be and possibly how to fix it?

Thank you.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org