Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nils Hoeller <ni...@arcor.de> on 2005/08/10 12:30:57 UTC

How To get the Title of a Page Object

Hi,

my Graph File Constructor is working fine.

I only need to get the Title of a specific Page Object.

What is the easyiest way to get that?
Do I have to search the Index ?

Thanks for your help

Nils

Aw: Re: How To get the Title of a Page Object

Posted by ni...@arcor.de.
 Hi Hasan,

thanks for your help, but one question.

As I mentioned:

I ve got only a Page Object

Page page

How To get from this Page Object to
a  ParseData Object ?

Thanks Nils

Posted by Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>.
Nils:
On Aug 10, 2005, at 3:30 AM, Nils Hoeller wrote:
> What is the easyiest way to get that?

parseData.getTitle()

> Do I have to search the Index ?

No.

Cheers,
Hasan Diwan <ha...@gmail.com>

Re: How To get the Title of a Page Object

Posted by Nils Hoeller <ni...@arcor.de>.
Hi and Thanks for your answer Piotr,

At the moment, my visualisated sitemaps are not so big
(just one Site crawled with depth 3)

So I think I can live with the index search.
Just need to think about the query.

But thanks, this is exactly what I wanted to hear

Nils

Posted by Piotr Kosiorowski <pk...@gmail.com>.
Hi,