Posted to users@jena.apache.org by emri mbiemri <em...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/16 13:35:31 UTC

Hello,

So far I have worked without any problem on Jena Fuseki server, but when I add a very simple node to my dataset then I cannot load it again?
I am getting this error: Result: failed with message "Server Error".

I am using Jena Fuseki 3.17 on Windows 10.

How can I fix this issue, and will this cause me any issue when I update my dataset with Java?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Loading error on Fueski

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
Look in the server log.