Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/12 07:56:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Add Jincheng Sun as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that after discussion and vote among PPMC groups,
and publicity on IPMC mailing list, Jincheng Sun is nominated as a new PPMC
of IoTDB.

Jincheng Sun has joined the IoTDB community for more than 6 months and is
always active in the mailing list.

Benefit from his experience of being a Flink PMC (and Apache Member
recently), he pointed out many mistakes in IoTDB's documents/website and
devoted himself to integrate IoTDB with Apache Flink.

Jincheng Sun knows Apache way well and has rich experience working on large
projects (e.g., Flink), we look forward to his contribution in the future.

Now we have 24 PPMC totally, which come from Tsinghua University,
PragmaticMinds, Alibaba, Microsoft, K2Data, ByteDance, Tencent and NELBDS.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Add Jincheng Sun as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome!

Best,
Jincheng

Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月12日周二 下午4:43写道:

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jincheng!

Dawei Liu <at...@163.com> 于2020年5月12日周二 下午4:37写道:

> wow,Congratulations.
>

> Thanks
> ----
> Dawei Liu
> On 05/12/2020 16:32,Wei Zhong<we...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations, Jincheng!
>
> Best,
> Wei
>
> 在 2020年5月12日,15:56,Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> 写道:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I am pleased to announce that after discussion and vote among PPMC groups,
> and publicity on IPMC mailing list, Jincheng Sun is nominated as a new PPMC
> of IoTDB.
>
> Jincheng Sun has joined the IoTDB community for more than 6 months and is
> always active in the mailing list.
>
> Benefit from his experience of being a Flink PMC (and Apache Member
> recently), he pointed out many mistakes in IoTDB's documents/website and
> devoted himself to integrate IoTDB with Apache Flink.
>
> Jincheng Sun knows Apache way well and has rich experience working on large
> projects (e.g., Flink), we look forward to his contribution in the future.
>
> Now we have 24 PPMC totally, which come from Tsinghua University,
> PragmaticMinds, Alibaba, Microsoft, K2Data, ByteDance, Tencent and NELBDS.
>
> Best,
> -----------------------------------
> Xiangdong Huang
> School of Software, Tsinghua University
>
> 黄向东
> 清华大学 软件学院

Xin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Add Jincheng Sun as a new PPMC of IoTDB

Posted by Jack Tsai <ja...@outlook.com>.
Congrats.

Best,
Jack Tsai

取得 iOS 版 Outlook<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
寄件者: Dawei Liu <at...@163.com>
寄件日期: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 9:37:05 AM
收件者: dev@iotdb.apache.org <de...@iotdb.apache.org>
主旨: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Add Jincheng Sun as a new PPMC of IoTDB

wow,Congratulations.

Thanks
----

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.