Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Andrea Trasatti <tr...@bware.it> on 2002/11/11 11:31:03 UTC

Re: dynamically passing parameters...?

This is an old email, but I can't see any reply.
You should use the Cookie Manager and set JMeter to pass your variable. The
cookie manager will take care of sending the correct data for each session.
Make sure you're running V1.8 so that you can set many logins for many different
sessions (if you mind).

On 31 Oct 2002 at 1:24, Manohar wrote:

> Hi Folks,
> Is there any way to send parameters dynamically through HTTP
> Request?
> eg:- If 100 threads are there, my parameter name is "idname" and
> value I need to pass differently for each user.
> Because idname field is unique in data base...
> thanks in advance...
> ...manohar

Andrea Trasatti
BWARE TECHNOLOGIES
via San Gregorio, 3 - 20124 Milan - Italy
http://www.bware.it
Tel. +39 02 2779181
Fax +39 02 27791828
Cell. +39 335 7866749