Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Clive Lewis <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/08 11:02:04 UTC

FastVector phrase highlight doesn't work with words in different order

Hey guys! I'm trying to figure out why highlighter doesn't give me
snippets when I change the order of words in the phrase query (with
slop). I use the same query for search and it finds the documents, but
highlighting doesn't work.

I created this StackOverflow issue with detailed description and I'll
be very thankful if you can check it and give me some hints...
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5233749/how-to-use-lucene-highlighter-with-phrasequery

Re: FastVector phrase highlight doesn't work with words in different order

Posted by Clive Lewis <vi...@gmail.com>.
I somehow added the wrong link! I'm so sorry.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68677610/solr-fastvector-phrase-highlight-on-multivalued-field