Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Filippo Diotalevi <fi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/22 22:52:14 UTC

Re: [Vote] Release Felix Log Service 1.0.0

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:06 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>> Stuart McCulloch schrieb:
>> also I think we should add a "log" command to the shell otherwise you
>> can't retrieve the log events (unless you add your own log reader...)
>
> How about implementing this in the shell service bundle itself or in a
> standalone bundle. I assume, such a command would only rely on the
> LogReader service and not any implementation details.
>
> As such it would be of use for other LogService implementations.

Hi,
  I've implemented the log command for the Felix Shell Console and
attached to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1052.

I  implemented it in a separate bundle since, differently from the
shell bundle, it requires the Log Service and org.osgi.service.log to
work.
--
Filippo Diotalevi