Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Mark Erbaugh <ma...@microenh.com> on 2007/09/09 19:50:04 UTC

Mailinglist suggestion

On other email lists that I monitor, the list name is added to the
subject line of emails  (i.e. [OFBIZ-USER] Mailinglist suggestion).

Would it be possible to do that with this OFBIZ lists?  I'm new to the
list and almost deleted a couple of list emails because I thought they
were spam when I didn't recognize the poster.

Mark

Re: Mailinglist suggestion

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
all emails from the list are in the TO:
you will note this one is user@
there are others
dev@
which includes the Jira notices.
there is also a
commit@
I just filter on the To: and put them in a folder.

Mark Erbaugh sent the following on 9/9/2007 10:50 AM: