Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by mbelarbi <mb...@zoomf.com> on 2008/02/13 13:11:43 UTC

js pop appearing behind flash

Hi,

I have a js date picker pop up when the calendar icon is clicked, exactly
like this one on the wicket example pages:
http://wicketstuff.org/wicket13/dates/

Mine is used in exactly the same way, I have  [ <input type="text"
wicket:id="dateTextField" /> ] on the html side and on the java side, a
datePicker is added to the dateTextField field [ dateTextField.add(new
DatePicker()); ]

Like I said exactly like in the example from wicket. The problem I have is
that I have a flash right under the date text field, and when ever the
calendar icon is clicked the calendar popup is rendered behind the flash.
How do I get it to show ontop of the flash?

Thanks

Re: js pop appearing behind flash

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

maybe the sugestion in the first result helps:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=de&q=yui+calendar+z-index+flash+ontop&btnG=Google-Suche&lr=

mf