Posted to users@maven.apache.org by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/12 10:16:11 UTC

How to define a parent POM in a company wide.

we use Maven in our company, but there are some plugin config like source
plugin ,compile plugin we'd like to define for everyone, there is a Super
POM concept in Maven , can anybody tell me how to config it?

Re: How to define a parent POM in a company wide.

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.
I got it!Thanks for christian domsch's warm heart!

AW: How to define a parent POM in a company wide.

Posted by Olivier Gies <ol...@bull.net>.
The "parent POM"/"child POM" mechanism is explained in Maven documentation.

See the POM reference page about "multi-module", "aggregation" and/or
"inheritance": http://maven.apache.org/pom.html

BR,

*Olivier Gies*

*Delivery Manager
Customs & Tax Software Engineering Center
Bull, Architect of an Open World ^TM
Phone: +86 (10) 65978001 - Ext 555 *

*www.bull.com <http://www.bull.com/>*

*This e-mail contains material that is confidential for the sole use of
the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all
copies.*

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 陈思淼 <ch...@gmail.com>.