Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/11/27 00:02:15 UTC

Re: Early review of DUCC pre-release - Jars in the src tree - cglib

I investigated more into the cglib bundle.  The Spring Framework 3.0.5
apparently came with it.  However, as of now, that version of the
SpringFramework I couldn't find because it dates from 2010 and the main Spring
website download page doesn't go back that many releases; furthermore, it no
longer shows downloading a big zip file, but rather individual components (from
Maven Central, for example).

I found the cglib packaged for springsource use in a Maven repo (not the central
maven repo), here:

http://ebr.springsource.com/repository/app/bundle/version/detail?name=com.springsource.net.sf.cglib&version=2.2.0&searchType=bundlesByName&searchQuery=cglib

But this repo may not be around forever...

Does anyone know if the more current releases of the SpringFramework have
dropped the use of cglib 2.2.0 or found some other way to get the functionality?

-Marshall

Re: Early review of DUCC pre-release - Jars in the src tree - cglib

Posted by Jaroslaw Cwiklik <ui...@gmail.com>.
I would vote to postpone adaption of Spring 3.2.5. We have been running
with the 3.0.5 with no issues. It has been heavily tested and proven to be
robust.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.