Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Gallaway <ge...@sloth.org> on 2000/06/26 02:43:21 UTC

Advanced Perl Book mailing list address

<purl> PATH is the Perl Advanced Techniques Handbook, by Mark Dominus.  It
          will probably be published in early 2001 by Morgan Kaufmann.
Send a
          message to mailto:mjd-book-subscribe@plover.com to receive
          occasional announcements and progress reports.

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || I dunno, I dream in Perl sometimes.
geoffeg@sloth.org ||

Posted by Geoffrey Gallaway <ge...@sloth.org>.
This mail was not supposed to go to this mailing list, please ignore it..

My sincere appologies..

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || I must be a real system administrator, the real world
geoffeg@sloth.org || doesn't make sense to me anymore.