Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by zhiyongcui <zh...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/12 02:21:48 UTC

About Primary Keys

I'm a newbie, I am reading the The Open For Business Project: Entity Engine
Guide. In the View Entity Modeling, I was wondering a entity could have two
primary keys at "For example, if an OrderHeader entity has an orderId
primary key and an OrderLine entity has an orderId primary key and an
orderLineSeqId primary key". Who can tell me if it's really true?

Re: About Primary Keys

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_key
<<A unique key or primary key comprises a single column or set of columns.>>

Jacques

From: "zhiyongcui" <zh...@gmail.com>