Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rashmi <ra...@fideltech.com> on 2005/01/22 14:25:40 UTC

PDF generation using FOP 0.20.5.

Hi All,

I am trying to generate PDF using FOP parser, I am able to
generate TXT from the XML passed to FOP.

However, when I generate by setting the renderer as
RENDER_PDF, a valid but BLANK PDF gets generated. Please
find the generated PDF attached with this mail.

I also get the following warning while generating PDF,
"[WARNING] Sum of fixed column widths 566928 greater than
maximum specified IPD 453543".

Can someone give pointers as to  what might be going
wrong?

Thanks,
Rashmi