Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Terry Chu <te...@octasoft.com> on 2002/02/02 01:26:41 UTC

Struts view on different digital channel

Dear all:

This is Terry, how are you doing out there?

I have recently joined Struts user mailing list and found it
a very useful resource to my knowledge. I am looking for
a way to use Struts with different digital channels such as
web, PDA, or other digital devices. Is there a way for it now?
Or could someone please let me know how to do the minimum extra
work to make it happen? Now Struts support JSP for frontend view,
what's the best way to port it to WAP and have the rest of the
structure remain unchanged?

Thank you all so very much for your help in advance!

Regards,
Terry

Re: Struts view on different digital channel

Posted by "Jorge Ruiz (SX)" <jo...@sxconsultores.com>.
Hi Terry,

A jsp page does not have to be html. It may be wml, xhtml, javascript, xml,
whatever you need for your applications. The jsp extension tells the
container to process the java language in the page. The rest is untouched.

Jorge