Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Tharindu Mathew <mc...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/14 13:32:43 UTC

Refreshing the JIRA list available for new contributors

Hi everyone,

I was looking at learning/contributing to Mahout and was checking out this
list located at [1].

It seems only 3 remain open. Is it possible to refresh this list?

[1] -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=labels+%3D+MAHOUT_INTRO_CONTRIBUTE

Tharindu

blog: http://mackiemathew.com/

Re: Refreshing the JIRA list available for new contributors

Posted by Tharindu Mathew <mc...@gmail.com>.
Very much. Data visualizations is one of my interest areas. I'll have a
look.

I'm OK in java, distributed stuff but weak in machine learning algo's, so I
might take some time to grasp some stuff.

Will dive into these two issues over the weekend.

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Refreshing the JIRA list available for new contributors

Posted by Tharindu Mathew <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paritosh Ranjan <pr...@xebia.com>.

Posted by Tharindu Mathew <mc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Grant,