Posted to users@jena.apache.org by gulshat <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 05:12:43 UTC

Please Help with Queries

I'm new to Jena,Sparql,rdf...

I want to query well known pizza.owl from jena with sparql...(Suppose
pizza.owl generated by protege and saved in RDF/XML type and accessed
from jena as local file)

How can I write a query
-which will give all pizza with PepperoniTopping?
-which will give all pizza that has calori higher than 300?
-which will give all pizza that has PepperoniTopping and ThinBase?

Maybe it is just a simple question but please help me not being lost
in rdf shema...

Thank you...

Please Help with Queries