Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/13 19:33:18 UTC

Re: Usage of lightweight components?

Hi there,

I just began trying servicemix-bean and I remembered this thread.

Is there a way that endpoints could be autodiscovered while deploying as a
service unit?
maybe putting something in xbean.xml like this:

<bean:autodiscover package="org.apache.servicemix" />

at the moment, if I'm using service units, the @Endpoint annotation has no
use? right?