Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/10 17:06:50 UTC

[C2.0][VOTE] Sync SQL Transformer.java with latest from 2.1

Hi Team,

+1. My Vote is to go with the latest SQL Transformer in 2.1. See below for a description potential
problem with SQLTransformer in C2.1.

Thanks,
dims

--- Beauprez Sven <Sv...@the-ecorp.com> wrote:
> There is one outstanding issue: the SQLTransformer needs a JDBC driver that
> implements at least callable statements. I don't think every DB has a driver
> with this functionality, but the question now is: Is this a drawback? I mean
> all commercial and all major open source DB's have a driver with this
> functionallity and I think the added value of the new implementation is big
> enough to consider to add the SQLTransformer to 2.0.
> I know one user who had problem with PostgreSQL, but I found a driver
> (didn't test it), which should implement the necessary functionality:
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

RE: [C2.0][VOTE] Sync SQL Transformer.java with latest from 2.1

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.

+1

Vadim