Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Luke Shannon <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/20 08:00:52 UTC

SQL Map Question

I have just used Ibator for the first time. I notice that the sql it
generated had an Id like this:

<sql id="ibatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause">

However in the same file that sql id is referenced like this:

<include refid="members.ibatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause" />

members is the table that I ran Ibator against.

I just added this table name to the id in the sql reference and
everything worked fine when I tried to use my DAO:

<sql id="members.ibatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause">

I was wondering though what I did wrong configuration wise?

Thanks!