Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by dhning <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 05:12:04 UTC

Re: [T5.0.18] client exception processing response: syntaxError: missiong; before statement

well, what's your t5component version? I am using 0.5.18 Window, no issue on IE6&7, firefox2, but have issue on firefox 3.0 which is caused by stylesheet insertion in ajax response.

Thanks!

DH

Posted by "Tan CyberT@n" <qu...@gmail.com>.
hi,

I finally solved the problem. since the window.java. didn't show in the
Block area. so just remove out from

<t:block> ....
</t:block>

<t:block> ....