Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/05 00:08:19 UTC

Re: News on front page about new website and documentation

Hi,

Is there a brief introduction of the current camel document building
processing?
I just found there are some maven plugins which can generate the document
there.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Willem,
those issues and the docs getting out of date were the reasons we put
up the notice at the top and focusing, albeit not that effectively, at
the new website effort. I vaguely remember someone on Gitter offering
a JavaScript snippet to fix that issue. I guess we could fix it by
fiddling with the template in SVN, but this whole process with the old
website is a bit of black magic to me.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: News on front page about new website and documentation

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus

Thanks for the heads up.
I did some fix of the format issues of the wiki pages. I just realize they
are supposed to be read only now.
I know we will create a new website for those components , but it looks
like there are lots of wiki pages are not ported.
Do we have any plan for it?

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang