Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Marcus Rocha <mv...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/23 17:59:31 UTC

Problem with child connections and child connection groups

Hi all!

I have installed guacamole today, both client and server, from git. My
database is MariaDB 10.6. Seems to work fine but... When I create a
child connection or a child connection group, this child is not
displayed anywhere. I hace checked the connection grupo table and the
connections are there, they are just "invisible" in the web interace.

Any tips, please?

Regards,
Marcus Rocha

Re: Problem with child connections and child connection groups

Posted by Marcus Rocha <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike!

Updating the "Connector" did the trick.
Thanks  A LOT!

Marcus

Posted by Marcus Rocha <mv...@gmail.com>.
I'm using:
- mysql  Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.6.4-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using
readline 5.1MariaDB
- mariadb-java-client-1.8.0.jar

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@glyptodon.com>.

Posted by Marcus Vin��cius de Melo Rocha <mv...@gmail.com>.