Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Praveen Jain <pr...@oracle.com> on 2012/12/03 05:46:40 UTC

RE: problem while conversion in build

Can u please someone tell , how can I add german characters in validation.global.xml?

So that it can be converted exactly in validation.xml m while building.

Thanks

Warm Regards,

Praveen Jain

HYPERLINK "http://www.oracle.com/" \nOracle
Praveen Jain | 020-66563094
Prime Sourcing, Oracle Financial Services, Oracle Park,
Pune, India

Posted by Mikhail Kalkov <mi...@purplescout.se>.
Wow, xdoclet-1.2.3 is the latest version, which was published in 2005, and there have been whole 14 messages on the developer mailing list and 26 messages on the user mailing list during the last 3 years. I am afraid this project is dead.

You can download the source code yourself from http://sourceforge.net/projects/xdoclet/files/xdoclet/1.2.3/ and try to understand what's happening, but it didn't look very straightforward at the first sight. Otherwise, you can also try to enable DEBUG-level logging (xdoclet uses commons logging configured via log4j-1.2.8) by passing it a path to configuration file via Java system properties (e.g., "-Dlog4j.configuration=foobar.txt") and using config from here: http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/manual.html

Kind regards,
Mikhail Kalkov

Posted by Mikhail Kalkov <mi...@purplescout.se>.

Posted by Mikhail Kalkov <mi...@purplescout.se>.