Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/19 05:09:45 UTC

[DISCUSS] Regarding nightly builds

Hello all,

Should we have nightly builds that way we can point users to those builds
for the latest features introduced, instead of being blocked on the next
release. Also this kind of gives an early feedback on new features or fixes
 if any further improvements are needed.  Does anyone know if and how other
Apache projects handle nightly builds?

Thanks,
Sudha

Re: [DISCUSS] Regarding nightly builds

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
+1 as well,

Currently, I am waiting for hudi-test-suite to be merged into the master
branch, so that when we have a new PR merged into the master branch, this
will cause the "hudi-test-suite" that is also on the master branch to be
triggered on Azure Pipeline " easier.

Sharing more information here:

Now, there is a warehouse about hudi-ci, which is used to try to connect
with Azure Pipeline. [1]

And our reference sample is Flink Azure Pipeline [2].

Best,
Vino

[1]: https://github.com/apachehudi-ci
[2]: