Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Sherwood <js...@rgisolutions.com> on 2006/09/22 14:16:28 UTC

Keep your visit going to https?

Hello,

We have a shopping cart site built and the actuall site is not secure until
you go to the checkout phase.

The checkout button sends you to the checkout page and everything worked
fine untill we made that page secure.

As soon as we made it secure we lose our visit.  I assume it is because we
have to send them to a different url(same page same site just accessing it
through a secure url).

Is there a way to keep our visit acrost this jump?

Thanks,
James

Re: Keep your visit going to https?

Posted by Danny Angus <Da...@slc.co.uk>.
what applicationserver are you using and how is your webserver configured?

"James Sherwood" <js...@rgisolutions.com> wrote on 22/09/2006
13:16:28:

> Hello,
>
> We have a shopping cart site built and the actuall site is not secure
until
> you go to the checkout phase.
>
> The checkout button sends you to the checkout page and everything worked

> fine untill we made that page secure.
>
> As soon as we made it secure we lose our visit.  I assume it is because
we
> have to send them to a different url(same page same site just accessing
it
> through a secure url).
>
> Is there a way to keep our visit acrost this jump?
>
> Thanks,
> James

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept any responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.