Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com> on 2016/11/14 18:20:50 UTC

Confused about state of Groovy editor in Eclipse

I've used the STS Groovy plugin in Eclipse in the past, but I haven't had a need to edit Groovy for a while.

I'm now working on a Jenkinsfile, and I'd like to see if associating that with the Groovy plugin might help.

I'm finding that I don't understand how to get it installed.  I checked the STS update site for 4.6, and I don't see a Groovy feature.

I have the plain Eclipse JEE edition installed, not STS.