Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Gangadhar Kadam <ga...@indictranstech.com> on 2015/07/15 10:45:45 UTC

Recording are gining error

Hello
I have installed openmeeting on linux , i have recorded my interview . the
recording got saved but not played or downloaded (download avi, flv and
re-convert buttons are also read only.) the recording have not any error tag

Two other recording have "http://pastebin.com/Yjpq9jij" error tags.

Please help.

--
​
Thanks & Regards,

Gangadhar

*Gangadhar Kadam*

Team Leader

New Indictrans Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Pune

Office: +91-20-65700800 | Mobile: +91-9960066444

 Linkedin:-https://www.linkedin.com/in/gangadharkadam

www.indictranstech.com | Lat: 18.501994   Lon: 73.79766

This e-mail has arrived in your e-mail Inbox from  New Indictrans
Technologies Private Limited, Pune. Please do visit
http://www.indictranstech.com/  to know more about New Indictrans Private
Limited. This email is not spam. We follow 'US Unsolicited Electronic Mail
Act of 2000', which states that an e-mail cannot be considered SPAM if it
contains contact/removal information, which this e-mail does. This e-mail
may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only. If, by an addressing or transmission error,
this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this
mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or it's
attachment(s) other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual and not necessarily of the organisation. Before opening
attachment(s), please scan the attachment for viruses.". In case & if you
do not wish to receive e-mail (the way you have received it today for what
so ever cause or reasons) in near future? Reply back to this email saying
"Remove e-mail ID". Within two working days your ID will be removed.

Re: Recording are gining error

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Maxim and Gandhar,

As it is:

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Ubuntu

...can give an error on OpenMeetings.

So if you, Gandhar, want to be sure ffmpeg works properly,
there is a tutorial called:

Installation OpenMeetings 3.0.x on Ubuntu 14.04.pdf

...that have a script in the step 7) to compile ffmpeg
automatically. Can find it:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for
+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools

Regards