Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Gupta, Dharmesh" <dg...@ncr.com> on 2007/05/17 14:47:57 UTC

Migration of Roller 3.0 to Oracle 9

Hi All,

Can anyone please help me on how to migrate the Roller database to
Oracle and how can we use oracle as a database for a fresh roller
Installation.
I ran the oracle db scripts supplied with the Roller Source in WEB-INF
directory but that makes an empty database and nothing else. Also will
that be all required to run Roller on oracle ( will there be some
code/configuration) changes required for the same ?

I am using Roller 2.0 with Tomcat 5.5.9 and MySQL 4.1.18-nt.

Thanks & Regards,
Dharmesh Gupta

Re: Migration of Roller 3.0 to Oracle 9

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
You could use DbUnit to export and import.

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com

Re: Migration of Roller 3.0 to Oracle 9