Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2016/10/19 02:09:35 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Thrift 0.10.0-rc0 release candidate

All,
I propose that we accept the following release candidate as the official
Apache Thrift 0.10.0 release.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0/thrift-0.10.0-rc0.tar.gz

The release candidate was created from the 0.10.0 branch and can be
cloned using:

git clone -b 0.10.0 https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/thrift.git

The release candidates GPG signature can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0/thrift-0.10.0-rc0.tar.gz.asc

It has an MD5 sum of 3fbab9c36b2ea84cd443fc2cbff33fb3

The CHANGES list for this release is available at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=thrift.git;a=blob;f=CHANGES;hb=0.10.0

Packaged client libraries are available for testing at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0/lib/

A prebuilt windows compiler is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/thrift/0.10.0/compiler/windows/thrift-0.10.0-rc0.exe

Please download, verify sig/sum, install and test the libraries of your
choice.

This vote will close in 72 hours on Sat Oct 22 03:00:00 UTC 2016.

[ ] +1 Release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not release this as Apache Thrift 0.10.0 because...

-Jake

Re: [VOTE] Apache Thrift 0.10.0-rc0 release candidate

Posted by Randy Abernethy <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Aki Sukegawa <ns...@apache.org>.
Just in case it wasn't clear, it's filed as THRIFT-3949 and fixed in master.

Posted by Roger Meier <ro...@bufferoverflow.ch>.

Posted by Aki Sukegawa <ns...@apache.org>.
-1