Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Alix Pouladdej <al...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/23 20:13:45 UTC

java.net.MalformedURLException.

Hi,
I have downloaded uddi4j samples and have tried to run BusinessServiceExample.java. I have TOMCAT, AXIS and jUDDI set up. All
happypages are working ok.

When I try to run "Business ServiceExample" I get the following error:

D:\java\juddi\udd4j_samples>java FindBusinessExample

*********** Running FindBusinessExample ***********

java.net.MalformedURLException

at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:601)

at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)

at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)

at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.setInquiryURL(Unknown Sourc

at FindBusinessExample.run(FindBusinessExample.java:63)

at FindBusinessExample.main(FindBusinessExample.java:46)

I have tried http://localhost:8080/juddi/inquiry and http://localhost:8080/juddi/publish

and http://localhost:8080/juddi and http://localhost:8080/juddi

as my inquireURL and publishURL in the code.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Alix