Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "Peter N. Lundblad" <pe...@famlundblad.se> on 2004/08/02 07:58:27 UTC

Re: [Fwd: mod_dav_svn over-escapes index tag?]

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

> [...]
Commited in r10461. Thanks.

BTW, next time you send a patch, please include a log message. No problem
for this little one, but it makes life easier when evaluating/commiting
patches.

//Peter

Re: [Fwd: mod_dav_svn over-escapes index tag?]

Posted by Hiroharu Tamaru <ta...@myn.rcast.u-tokyo.ac.jp>.
At Mon, 2 Aug 2004 09:58:27 +0200 (CEST),
Peter N. Lundblad wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2004, Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:

Thanks to you as well.

> BTW, next time you send a patch, please include a log message. No problem
> for this little one, but it makes life easier when evaluating/commiting
> patches.

OK, I will.
--
Hiroharu Tamaru