Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Mikael <mi...@telia.com> on 2019/11/12 09:37:15 UTC

Wait for streamer to "finish" ?

Hi!

If I use flush() an a streamer it looks like it is waiting for all tags
to be written, but if I call .size() on a cache after flush is complete
it is still zero (primary and backup), it takes some time for it to show
up even on a single node, is there a way to wait for the streamer to
finish so that the entries are actually in the cache before I continue ?

I just realized I have not checked if the entries are actually there, is
it possible that the entries are there and it's just not the size that
is reported correct yet ?

Mikael

Re: Wait for streamer to "finish" ?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

After flush() or close() are finished, all records should be in cache in
both size() and contains() sense.

Ilya Kasnacheev