Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Charith Wickramarachchi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 18:06:14 UTC

Proposal - Axis2 Transport Guide

Hi devs ,

Seems like we don't have a Transport Project Page and Transport Guide page
.If we do not have a one how about starting a one?? IMO it will be value to
Both Axis2 and Synapse projects. I'm Planing to write a Transport guide for
the SMS Transport. If We can have a Transport guide page I'll be able to
contribute to it in Other Transports as Well.

WDYT?

cheers,
Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi
http://charithwiki.blogspot.com/