Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by moh bad <mo...@sysnode.net> on 2007/04/12 12:11:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Fwd: MaxClients per vhosts.

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to limit number of connexions
to a vhosts defined via Ip and Port.

A sort of MaxClients but specific to a vhosts.

All the MPM configuration is valid for the httpd server, and therefore the
same
for all vhosts.

thanks for any help.

Re: [users@httpd] Fwd: MaxClients per vhosts.