Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ryan Wynn <rw...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/10/10 18:06:32 UTC

Tomahawk view config for Shale-Clay

I have constructed a view config xml file for the tomahawk components for
use with Clay.  I thought it would be helpful to contribute to the Shale
project.  Can anyone help/direct me on contributing this file?

The end result is pretty nice.  All my views are just plain html files
with references to tomahawk components using a tapestry like jsfid="foo"
syntax.

For example,

index.html

clay-config.xml
<view>
        <component jsfid="helloClay" extends="t:outputText"
allowBody="false">
           <attributes>
              <set name="value" value="Hello Clay!" />
           </attributes>
    </component>
</view>

t:outputText as well as the other Tomahawk components are defined in my
tomahawk-view-config.xml.

Thanks,
Ryan