Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jonathan Locke <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/08 00:51:24 UTC

Java/Wicket Job Available with Wicket founder at Networks in Motion

My company is hiring someone (ideally in Seattle, but we also have an
Aliso Viejo office down near L.A.)
We are doing a lot of back-end server work in Java, but we would
really prefer someone with solid Wicket experience for a variety of
reasons.
The team is me and one other guy, so there would be three coders after
this hire. We really need a high quality and highly productive person.
Our company is doing really well and our group is small and fun and
focussed on simple, appropriately architected OO and OSS solutions.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/sof/1311327500.html

Thanks,

     Jonathan Locke