Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by ch...@zv.fraunhofer.de on 2019/09/04 14:13:36 UTC

SolidFire with CloudStack 4.11.3 and vsphere 6.5

Hi,

we are currently doing a PoC with SolidFire and CloudStack and trying to figure out if it’s a fitting solution for our use cases.

But I am stuck at the point when CloudStack tries to create a VM on the solid fire storage.
I can see that it has already copied the template to a SolidFire Volume but then the error message "Not all hosts in the compute cluster support iSCSI.” appears in the logs.

On the ESXi I have created a iSCSI HBA and attached it to a VMKernel adapter, is there anything else to do?
Is there any documentation for the setup?
I have only found the youtube videos by Mike, but they does not focus on the vsphere setup part.

Regards
Christian