Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Canuck <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 22:30:07 UTC

Peer to Peer Java/.NET

Hi,

I am looking to deploy ActiveMQ with store and forward capability in a
federated topology. I want each box to have its own queue so and have each
message routed from the source machine to the destination machine, with no
intermediaries.

It seems using the Peer to Peer support is what I am looking for. The
documentation I found on that mode said that an internal embedded instance
of activeMQ is used on the local machine. This is pretty much what I am
looking for but I was wondering if the peer mode is supported on .NET
clients considering it uses and embedded instance. Is there a way to use the
peer to peer support while running the activeMQ out of process?

Bob