Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Grant Smith <gr...@marathon-man.com> on 2005/11/02 18:50:08 UTC

JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0 XML

Speaking of JDK1.5, now that we've released a TCK-compliant JSF 1.1
implementation, and we're looking to the future, should we start
allowing 1.5 syntax in the HEAD ?

I'm also now using .jspx (JSP XML format) exclusively in my own
projects, as it's easier to edit in XML editors and just *looks*
cleaner. Converting our example .jsp s should not be a huge task.

Re: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0 XML

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Interesting comment.

I do think that it will take some time until JSF1.2 is on our table, right.

I still think that we can implement almost everything that JSF1.2
specifies in MyFaces right away, and even pass the TCK 1.1 this way -
spec people have paid much attention to backwards compatibility. With
the exception of the new unified EL of course.

regards,

Martin

Re: JDK 1.5, JSP 2.0 XML

Posted by Heinz Drews <he...@gmail.com>.