Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2013/04/11 15:37:51 UTC

GSoC - anyone interested?

We are in the final moments of the GSoC application process, and I believe we still have time to slip in under the wire.

The details of how to get involved are at http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

Do we have a task or set of tasks that we can propose? Do we have any students who are still out there looking for something to work on?

We need someone to serve as mentor who is deeply familiar with the code, otherwise I'd volunteer myself. It would be a shame to miss this opportunity.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com :: @rbowen

Re: GSoC - anyone interested?