Posted to user@commons.apache.org by CANDAT Jerome <je...@c-s.fr> on 2003/06/17 17:28:11 UTC

JXPath and JAXB

Hello everyone,

I've a problem when trying to use JXPath with JAXB-generated classes.
I apply JXpath on the root class generated.

If I try to locate elements using complete paths, all is ok and fast.
However if I try to locate elements using the '//' pattern (like
//myElement), JXPath seems to get lost and all I get in the end (it lasted
about 60 to 100 minutes in some tests) is an OutOfMemoryError even if my XML
file is simple and small (about 10 ko).

Has anyone an explanation about what is happening ?
Has anyone already used JXPath in combination with JAXB-generated classes ?

Thanks in advance,
Jérôme.

Re: JXPath and JAXB

Posted by CANDAT Jerome <je...@c-s.fr>.
Hello,

I already tried with the last nightly build before sending the email but is
hasn't changed anything.
It is still very long to process (from 60 to 100 minutes depending on the
Xpath expression) and I always get the OutOfMemory error.

Regards,
Jérôme.

Re: JXPath and JAXB

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dp...@yahoo.com>.