Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/02 11:23:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.9.0

Hi

I have improved the trunk to support property placeholder resolutions
in expressions in the routes as well.
That mean your use-case will work out of the box on trunk.

Before it was only the parent nodes which had automatic property
placeholder resolution.
Now you can also do for example, to use a groovy expression to
transform a message.

from(stuff)
.transform().groovy("{{myCoolScript}}")

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Christian Schneider
<ch...@die-schneider.net> wrote:
> I spotted a regression when using {{properties}} in the simple language.
>
> See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-4843
>
> I am wating with my vote to see if there is an easy workaround.
>
> Christian
>
> Am 28.12.2011 04:36, schrieb Hadrian Zbarcea:
>
>> A new release candidate apache-camel-2.9.0 final is out with approximately
>> 497 issues resolved so far: improvements and bug fixes [1].
>>
>> Please find the staging repo here:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-386/
>>
>> The tarballs are here
>>
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecamel-386/org/apache/camel/apache-camel/2.9.0/
>>
>> Tag:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/camel-2.9.0/
>>
>> Please review, help out with testing and vote to approve this release
>> binary. Your vote counts!
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.9.0
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)
>> Vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Looks good. Here's my +1.
>> Hadrian
>>
>> [1]