Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org> on 2021/05/08 10:53:14 UTC

ci-builds downtime

Hi All,

I need to do some maintenance on ci-builds today to make more room
as it is currently 98% full.

I'd also like to remind projects of nightlies.apache.org where they can
store artifacts, jars, javadocs etc etc instead of keeping them on
ci-builds.a.o directly.

We will likley do an artifact cull sometime soon.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: ci-builds downtime