Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by David Calavera <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 10:29:31 UTC

Help to release the new version

Hi, I'm going to be busy the next to month due I'm starting a new project
and I'm moving to other place and I'm not sure if I could have enough time
to release the new version. Can anyone help me?

cheers

--
David Calavera
http://www.thinkincode.net

Re: Help to release the new version

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 11:26 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If someone is willing to quickly turnaround release related patches, I
> could help on the legal and RM tasks.
> Are we still working towards a 1.0 release ? or is it done ?

We're still working towards a release, I believe.  Luciano, if you
have patches for remaining legal/RM related tasks, please send them to
the list and hopefully someone will get them checked in ASAP.  I can't
promise that I'll be able to (life has been busy lately), but there
are numerous people with commit access hanging around.

-garrett

Re: Help to release the new version

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--