Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org> on 2019/04/29 20:30:12 UTC

Re: [solved] Sonar-Integration: working manually at the moment

Hi again,

all 3 repos are linked to SonarCloud now -
at the moment the SonarCloud side does not seem to take the most current
branch into account, but I hope this gets fixed automagically once new
code changes happen.

If there are any other problems let me know or reopen TAMAYA-277 ;)

I used the same token (generated directly after logging in to
SonarCloud) for all 3 jobs, the rest is documented in the ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAMAYA-277

Cheers + HTH
Philipp